We receive for you in the garden of the centenary house (1869), where we will welcome you with home-made beef empanadas (meat pastry turnovers) and red and white wine.
While there you will be able to visit our garden and to look around the house.
• Argentine barbecue with chorizos (barbecue pork sausage) and morcilla (Argentine blood sausage),
• vacío (hindquarter), asado de tira (ribs)
• Lettuce, tomato and egg salad.
• Sparkling water and bottled spring water.
• Red and white wine
• Unlimited food or drink.
Alter lunch we offer you a Demostration Folklórica show (traditional songs and dances) followed by the traditional Carrera de Sortijas in our ancient grove, which trees were planted by our great-grandparents.
Horse-back riding and Carriage rides included in the price.
• Argentine home-made sweet patties.
• Mate cocido (Argentine herbal tea)
Do not hesitate to contact us should you need to have the menu changed.
The Estancia has business liability insurance coverage, Emergency Service and permanent police control. Our facilities comply with safety regulations.