Starting at 11 am. We await you in the garden of the old house (1869) where we will welcome you with homemade meat pies, empanadas accompanied with red wine / white wine / soft drinks / water.
There you can visit the garden and walk around the outside of the house, which still preserves a truly original style bringing together the traditional colonial; mixed with Italian and art-nouveau trends.
Afterwards, you can partake of carriage and horseback rides
(the latter only for those who know how to ride).
Lunch, detailed below, is served at approximately 1pm.
• Chorizos (Spanish meat sausages)
• Morcillas (Blood sausages)
• Broiled Chicken
• Roast Beef
• Lettuce tomato and onion salad.
• Potato and hard boiled egg salad
• Red and white wines from Bodega Goyenechea.
• Ice cream.
• Mineral water with gas, without gas.
• Coca Cola brand of soft drinks
* WE ALSO HAVE A VEGETARIAN AND LOW-CARBOHYDRATE MENUS REQUEST IN ADVANCE AT THE MOMENT OF BOOKING
• Both food and drink are free.
• Served in our air-conditioned room (BGH Cold / Heat equipment).
After lunch there is a Folklore Demonstration with traditional dances, “malambo con boleadoras” (lassoing and bolero shows), and a question-answer period with our worker/actors. Following this, we invite you to enjoy the historic Ring Run under the centuries-old grove, planted by our great-grandparents.
At the end of the day we will say goodbye to you with some traditional cakes accompanied by cooked mate.
We were distinguished with the national award "El Gauchito de Plata" as a Model Agro-Tourist Entrepreneurship. We also received the "Best Quality Stay" award for the survey of the Buenos Aires magazine "Argentina Traveler". Seven well-known films were also filmed there.